First, let's go over a quick review of what mold is. Every kind of mold is a fungus, just like mushrooms and athlete's foot, for example. The mold that is dangerous to you and your family is relatively rare in the fungi kingdom, meaning most kinds aren't harmful. However, some toxic molds are dangerous, so any mold you find indoors must be mitigated and completely removed.
You might consider contacting these mold damage cleanup Doylestown PA companies even if you see less mold than that. If you see mold growth, there is probably more trapped in drywall and crevices and elsewhere.
Before you choose anyone, check that they are licensed and registered properly and that they are certified by groups such as the Restoration Industry Association, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration and Contractor Connection. You can also make sure the company knows and follows federal mold cleanup recommendations whether your mold is in a business or a residence.
You need to remove any mold you come across to stop further mold damage, and do it right away. If not, parasitic fungi will continue to feast on your structure and will ruin your possessions.