- The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to identifying drill well opportunities, supporting drill well surveillance and performing drill well analysis.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience in Geophysical Interpretation, Subsurface maps and cross sections and Geoscience applications.
- Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Geology Geophysics or Physics
- Master’s degree (M.Sc) or ‘Doctor of Philosophy’ (Ph.D.) in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics)
- 0-3 years experience in a Geoscience role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Willingness to work in any location
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.