Admission to full time Diploma in Post Basic Nursing programmes 2019/2020 session
Applications are open from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named school for any of the listed Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes.
- Accident and Emergency
A. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- (i) West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/ SSCE/NECO/ with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- (ii) These papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- (i) Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- (ii) Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- (iii) Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
12 Calendar Months, commencing from November, 2019.
Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Website: www.uith.org.ng
Request for application forms must be accompanied with a Non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (#10,000) only or 100 US Dollar ($100) for foreign applicants.
This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.
All completed application forms should be addressed to the office of the Registrar University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin, Kwara State on or before 14th June, 2019.
Dates For the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written examination 18th June, 2019
- Oral interview 20th June, 2019
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU