2019 School of Nursing Admission form is out
Application for Admission into the School of Nursing Basic Programme for year 2019/2020 intake is OPEN
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features.
· Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
· NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
· Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
· Candidates must not have any criminal record.
· Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
· Birth Certificate
· Secondary School Certificate
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR FORM:
Payment to be made through the student portal on this site payable to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Schools Complex Revolving Fund Account.
HOW TO APPLY
- STEP 1 uith.org.ng/portal
- STEP 2 New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the admission page.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application fee of:
- 5,000:00 (Five thousand naira) for both CHO and Orthopaedic Cast Technology payable thorugh this portal.
- 7,500:00 (Seve thousand five hundred naira) for School of Nursing payable thorugh this portal.
- Ten thousand naira (#10,000) only or 100 US Dollar ($100) for foreign applicants. for Post Basic Nursing payable thorugh this portal.
STEP 2 * Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Proceed to make payment.
Pay using the payment button on your page.
Print your receipt.
* Provide your bio-data and academic records.
* Cross check the application form and submit.
* You can save the application and continue.
* Print your BIO-DATA .
How to check admission status
* Login with your Application ID and password created
* On the dashboard click admission status
FORM FEE: N7,500:00
Forms are to be completed and downloaded on the UITH, School’s Portal. Duly completed application forms to be submitted with two (2) clear passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
Not later than 30th July, 2019
Examination Date: 17th August, 2019
Venue: Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site.
Oral Interview Date: 20th August, 2019
Resumption Date: 7th October, 2019.
The School management is at liberty to change the above information which will be communicated to applicant.