WASSCE REGISTRATION FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES, 2019-SECOND SERIES
This is for intending candidates: Registration for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2019-Second Series will commence on Monday, May 27, 2019 and end on Friday, July 19, 2019,
The West African Examination Council WAEC began conducting two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination WASSCE for private candidates, in 2018. The second series for 2019 will be conducted between the month of August and October.
The WASSCE for private candidates, 2019-second series would be an urban based examination. Thirty six(36) subject would be available for the examination. Intending candidates are advised to visit the council’s corporate website www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Registration for the WASSCE for private candidates, 2019-second series will be online/ after obtaining the registration PIN, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Candidate should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric feature that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
The normal registration period is from Monday, May 27, 2019 to Friday, July 19, 2019.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and information VCD:
LIST OF BANKS TO OBTAIN REGISTRATION PIN AND INFORMATIONS VCD
- ACCESS BAND PLC
- ECO BANK PLC
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
- WEMA BANK PLC
- FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
- HERITAGE BANK PLC
- STERLING BANK PLC
- STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC
- ZENITH BANK PLC
- UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLB
- UNITY BANK PLC
In addition, the candidates will be required to pay Five HundredNaira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “walk-in-candidates” fee is twenty Five Thousand five Hundred Naira (N25,500.00), only.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their challenges e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION
Candidates MUST conduct registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. The should ensure that their names, passport photographs, date of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card, as evidence of successful registration, which will serve as identification during the examination. The result checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration
- Candidates should view the information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with passport photographs snapped with digital cameras. The passport photograph must be of CONTRASTING BACKGROUND. There must be no obstructive items such as headgears, caps, sunglasses, veils, etc. these candidates would be automatically invalidate the entry of the candidate. For further details, please visit: waecnigeria.org
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- Candidate should study the regulations and syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download here or from WAEC website waeconline.org.ng using the registration PIN
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and / or any other electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire result cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration, as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo cards
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email and telephone number(s) during registration.
NYSC On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates Commences 1st – 12th June 2019
2019/2020 COVENANT UNIVERSITY PG APPLICATION FORM IS OUT/Application Procedures for 2019/2020 Academic Session