METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Click ‘APPLY’ on the home page of sps.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
2. Click Here to Create an Account.
3. Create an Account for your application. After which a link will be sent to your email to verify your account. NOTE: VERIFICATION LINK WILL EITHER BE SENT TO YOUR INBOX OR SPAM FOLDER. YOU CANNOT PROCEED WITHOUT VERIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT.
4. After verifying your account, login to your application portal to start filling out the form. Ensure you save each page before moving to the next page.
5. You will be expected to upload Statement of Purpose, Research Focus/Concept Note, First Degree Certificate, Second Degree Certificate (For Ph.D applicants), NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Letter, WASSCE Result and other documents as the case may be.
6. After submission, you’d be required to make payment using the Pin Number and Receipt Number generated after the bank payment.
7. Upload your passport photograph and ensure you get an application number.
8. PRINT OUT YOUR APPLICATION FORM IMMEDIATELY.
9. if you already have an Account, click Here to login your credentials
that will enable you to complete your application over several sessions. You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “User Log in.” If you have started an application previously, you can always login to continue. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
10. REVIEW OF THE APPLICATION
Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to Covenant University Admission Office Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
11. THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION
Check the status of your application by logging with the login details assigned to you for the application. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
12. CLOSING DATE: Please be informed that application closes on Thursday, August 29th, 2019
NOTE: Admission into Covenant University is STRICTLY by merit. We don’t ask for money to influence admission. Please beware.