OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (OBSS). This scheme is for students already in any recognized higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
- Must be a bonafide, full-time student of a Recognized Private/Public Tertiary Institution within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Must be indigenes of Ese-Odo or Ilaje L.G.A with evidence of Letter of Origin
- Must have a JAMB Registration No. where relevant
- Must present an Admission Letter
- Evidence of School Fees receipt for 2017/2018 session
- Evidence of Student ID Card
- Post Graduate students presently in Law School are also eligible to apply
- For scholarship award, applicant must have at least Second Class Upper Division(or its equivalent)
- Special waiver consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include: Nursing, Midwifery, Medcine & Surgery, Engineering, Pharmacy, Geology/Geophysics, Quantity Surveying, Computer Science/Engineering, Architecture, Dentistry and Medical Lab science
- Part-Time Sandwich, Pre-Degree, NTL, Certificate Diploma students and others from Institutions not duly accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified
- Change of Bank Details will not be entertained after final submission of application
Applicants are to click on the “APPLY“ link to commence registration or click “CONTINUE“ to continue where you left off. Take note that application process will only be considered complete when you make a final submission of form and upload signed copy. Application Deadline: Tuesday, 11th June 2019.